3.21.2012

'pretty little liars' trending in more ways than one.

aha! see, it's not just me (or my lovely past roommate who started my addiction). i just read on mashable that "pretty little liars" - which you may have recently read took the place of "gossip girl" in my heart - made twitter/tv history monday night. according to socialguide, 1.6 million tweets were sent by 667,000 users during the day leading up to the season 2 finale, with 50 something topics trending.

what do i want to see trending from the show? more of the cast's clothing. here are a few of my favorite looks from this season:


hannah's black blazer with white sleeves, paired with a sheer, hot pink bcbg maxi dress is at the top of my list. i really need to add this jacket to my wardrobe asap; i heard it's from h&m, which probably means it's long gone now. aria's pleated leather mini skirt from the same scene was one of my favorites too. i have a similar one in black from bcbg maxazria...too bad it's already in the upper 70s in florida so i won't get to wear it much longer!


aria's sheer slip-dress by pins and needles from urban outfitters. i just ordered a similar black skirt from brandy melville and can't wait to wear it!



spencer's to-die-for yellow dress from free people and "peter pan" collar necklace from bcbg.


aria's denim studded-sleeve dress.
 

aria's separate pieces were some of my favorites all through the season, but hannah's overall style is my favorite. spencer's clothes were certainly creeping up on me towards the end though, and emily always kept it casually cute with her baggy tees, leather jackets and boots. hopefully there's much more to come next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment