5.27.2013

free bird.

a few weeks ago while browsing free people's new fp me social app and "hearting" all the items on my wish list, i spotted it. then, when i did a little friday evening shopping at bloomingdale's for a blazer soon after, i saw it in person and tried it on. i had to have it. 


named the "printed voile peacemaker" and "peacemaker print shapeless dress," it is everything but shapeless with it's high-low skirt and flowing sleeves. the tunic has a bit of effortless elegance among all its bohemian beauty. only one problem, even with my loyallist card, it still wasn't in my price ranges since we're trying to save. i reluctantly put it back on the rack.

so today on memorial day, when we went to the mall to search for some extra john varvatos tags before a's upcoming trip to cali, this free bird was sure to fly through the free people section too. 

there it was, marked down with an extra 40% off. add in my loyallist discount, and it was only $44. i'm a happy girl. the man will be too this weekend when i don't have to dig through my closet for something to wear. 

want your own? get it from bloomingdale's since this print is gone from free people online. otherwise there are two other patterns for you to choose from. can't wait to post my first inspired pic to the fp me stylist section...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment