2.27.2013

om.

dolphin. bird of paradise. cat-cow. down dog. camel.


there were a lot of "animals" and poses across the great lawn in downtown west palm beach this past sunday at the annual yoga day, and while i love a good practice, i was there for a different reason. besides the sunday funday bacon bloody mary ritual after the soccer game at o'shea's, it was the vendors that brought me down to clematis street and the waterfront.


i've found that over the years i've gotten the coolest, funkiest additions to my closet with my art fairs and festivals finds...and the best part is, no one else has them.

this year there were the usual cute yoga tees and bohemian jewelry, of course, but it was a booth with latin spices and accessories that caught my attention. it was only 25 minutes and a few chats with friends before i went home with this handmade cross-body bag. i love the stamped detail on the faux leather, and the southwestern serape print made it all the better.


from there, the man and i celebrated my new purchase, his soccer win and having his cousin in town with a few more stops down clematis, including in front of this mural by eddie mendieta on the hip, artsy 500 block. 


(and to my reader, rachel...look, i'm wearing my pistachio green boots!)



No comments:

Post a Comment