6.10.2009

fab find: anthropologie summer sale

i've been bringing my lunch to work lately so i will not only eat healthier, but save money by not eating out...the only problem is, i work in cityplace...which means i still take my break, and instead of eating, i shop!

good thing i know about the sales then... anthropologie had huge sales on apparel and home accessories when i stopped in last week, and i walked out with four new pieces. this could have been dangerous, but some of the sale prices were almost 80 percent off, so i walked out with only $127 in purchases. with the sale still going on, here's a sample of what you can find:

edme & esyllte cafe awning skirt: marked down from $88 to $39.95.
this striped linen skirt is perfect to dress up a day at work in sunny south florida.

daughters of the liberation jeans: marked down from $88 to $19.95.
i have no idea why these light chocolate and bluish-grey jeans were marked down so much. designer jeans never seem to fit me since i don't have model-length legs, but these low-cut jeans have a great fit and are so light, soft & summery that i can stand to wear them in even in the heat.

elevenses seersucker cropped jacket: marked down from
$128 to $39.95.
i think this may have been my best purchase. i love the sailor-style collar and it works with my new jeans and shimmery sandals for a beachy night at the square grouper, or with a white pencil skirt and navy pumps while working in the summer.

after hearing about my fab finds, my mom and sister rushed out too. my mom bought an embroidered coral tank for $29.95 and my sister really made out with her ashy navy & lace top by velvet for $19.95, and a super-girly striped apron at half-off for only $14.95. she even had the chance to model it for me tonight...yum!

make sure you stop by before the goods are gone! and while you're there, check out the new summer dresses - so cute you won't mind paying full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment