4.29.2012

homecoming.

my husband has been in and out of town lately to california for work and i haven't been able to go with him the last few times because of my own job. the good husband that he is though, he took one for the team and brought back a piece of santa monica for me this weekend from my favorite shop, brandy melville. (it hasn't even been a year for us yet, after all, we are still in the newlywed phase!)


since most everything is one-size-fits-all it was at least a little easier for him to pick something out, and he surprised me this ruffled, sheer maxi skirt - the shannon skirt - in a purple floral print. he knows me well! although i was excited to have him home, this present was almost as appreciated.

side note: although not style-related, i thought you might get a kick out of another part of his trip. the passenger behind him on the plane handed him a little bag of mini reeses peanut butter cups with this note attached. it was too cute not to share. what a good idea! moms, take note...i know i am marking it down for the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment