6.04.2012

purple pants preview.

if you know me well, then you know my all-time favorite color is purple, even if that's not shown from my mostly black, gray, taupe and white wardrobe.

i recently hit the lavender jackpot with the ultimate purple pants from anthropologie at cityplace. as a preview to my post later this on a few outfit variations where these trousers are the focus, here are a few of my favorite purple finds that served as my inspiration:

clockwise from upper left:
- my purple specialized bike, which got me through the loggerhead triathlon
- cheap but effective lavender nail polish by confetti
- purple converse, bought nearly 10 years ago at hot topic at the mall at wellington green
- mauve floral tool skirt from j.crew at the gardens mall
- wildflowers from my wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment